Additionally, for companies with multiple sites that are centrally storing all of their equipment and confidential information in a single corporate facility, co-location is ideal. For these companies, a disaster or interruption at the corporate facility might cause disruption of IT services at all of the company's remote sites – essentially shutting down operations and employee productivity. Imagine how costly that could be!
By collocating with us, you can provide a redundant, secure and reliable platform for your applications and data. We are able to boast 99% uptime because our robust facilities include the following:
- Video Surveillance, Photo ID System, Mantrap & Live Security Escorts
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fiber Rings
- Environmental monitoring for stable temperature and humidity readings
- Gigabit Ethernet Upstream IP Diversity to more than 6 Tier I Internet Backbones w/ BGP4
- A double, pre-action, dry fire suppression system linked to smoke and heat detectors
If you haven’t invested in your own equipment or would like to explore additional options, consider hosting with us.